SEPTEMBER 2ND, 2023 @ 3pm
Diamondback Motocross has a tradition of innovating new ways of racing, to keep the sport fun and exciting for the riders and the spectators. The Diamondback Dealer Shootout is just that, and exciting, and surprising to say the least.
Teams developed by companies, sponsors, or riders who team up on their own can participate in this event. This event is for bragging rights, cool swag and some awesome prizes.
Prior winners of this event are Big Boyz Toys (Motorcycle Dealer), NEMER CJDR (Car Dealer), B. Devries & Sons Concrete (Contractor), & Valley Moto Shop, so who will it be this year??
What classes are eligible?
Diamondback has 8 categories of riders you can use.
- (1) PeeWee 50cc Rider
- (1) 65cc Rider
- (1) Mini Rider 85 or 100cc
- (1) Women Rider
- (1) Novice Rider
- (1) Amateur Rider
- (1) Expert Rider
- (1) Vet Rider (25+)
Who can sign up?
Any racer who signs up for Open Practice and the Race on Sunday can enter.
What does it cost?
How does it work?
Team riders will be scored by results earned in Saturday’s event. Highest Points win.
Awards will be given to the Top 3 Teams, all 8 positions.
Other awards will be given for on track actions but we can’t tell you what they are!
MX Drag Race
- Name the time, win the race, it’s that easy!
Black Jack Anyone?
Starting position determined by the deal you have been dealt!
Joker Lane is BACK!
Riders will be REQUIRED to go through the Joker Lane while racing!
Prizes and Awards
- Top three teams will receive the Chrome Plated Diamondback Dealer Shootout award for all 8 riders.
- The Winning Team will also get their team name and riders names on the ONLINE WEBSITE Diamondback Perpetual Diamond Award.
- All Team Racers will receive the Diamondback Dealer Shootout Sticker for their bike.
- Shootout Prizes from our great sponsors!