OEM Contingency at Select Events
See Schedule for Details
Weekend Entry – $20 per person, 6 years and under free unless racing.
Saturday Practice – $40 each rider
- 50cc Peewee – $30 each class
- All others $40 each class
Bleacher Seating and feel free to also Bring Lawn Chairs for Seating
Food & Apparel Vendors Onsite
TRACK ENTRANCE WILL BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HILL MAIN ENTRANCE AND NO LONGER THE HOUSE ENTRANCE.
Sunday, Sept 3rd
Gates Open 7 AM
Sighting Laps 9 AM
Riders Meeting 10:15 AM
Racing begins at 10:30 AM
250 A Pro-AM Motos 11 AM & 1 PM
Open A Pro-AM Motos 12 PM & 2 PM
110 CC PITBIKE FINALE AT HALFTIME
All Payout & Awards to 8th Place
Years in the making, this weekend we will start recording for our racing reality show, Ride Ranch, at The Ranch at Carlisle. Signup at the front gate will have waivers for those who want to be on the list for show selection.
We are excited to announce our partnership with PowerTube TV for the next 3 seasons. Our shows will air on Roku, Rumble, YouTube and other media outlets.
Coming from NYS Thruway: Go NYS Thruway to Exit 25A onto I-88 West. Get off Exit 24 (Duanesburg). Make a Right off the exit then come to stop sign and make a left onto Route 7. Follow to next traffic light and bear right onto Route 20. Follow Route 20 for 15 miles, you will see the Tennessee Gas Compressor Station on the left, make your next left onto Lykers Road. Go 1/2 mile and turn left into driveway.
Coming from State Route 145: Follow 145 to Cobleskill. Make left at Route 7, go passed Walmart and Dunkin Donuts. Go under train trestle and make an immediate right onto Barnerville Road, go approx 1 mile and make a left onto Grovernors Corners Road, at stop sign make a right on County Road 10, go approximately 1 mile and make a left on Lykers Road. Track is about 2 miles on right.
- ROUND 17 – ORANGE COUNTY FAIR MX – SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2023 – GasGas, Honda, Husky, KTM, Suzuki Contingency
- ROUND 16 – ECHO VALLEY MX – SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2023 – DOUBLE POINTS – DAVE FLACH MARK STERRITT MEMORIAL RACE – GasGas, Honda, Husky, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha Contingency – Rocky Mountain Race Gas
- ROUND 15 – DIAMONDBACK MX – DEALER SHOOTOUT WEEKEND – SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2023 – GasGas, Honda, Husky, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha Contingency – Rocky Mountain Race Gas
- ROUND 14 – WALDEN MX – AUGUST 27TH, 2023 – DOUBLE POINTS – GasGas, Honda, Husky, KTM Contingency – Rocky Mountain Race Gas
- ROUND 13 – ORANGE COUNTY FAIR MX – AUGUST 20TH, 2023 – DOUBLE POINTS – GasGas, Honda, Husky, KTM, Yamaha Contingency – Rocky Mountain Race Gas
- Local Racers Set to Compete in Most Prestigious Off-Road Motorcycle Competition on the Planet During Pro Motocross Championship
- ROUND 12 – ACE MX @ THE WICK 338 – JULY 30, 2023 – GasGas, Honda, Husky, KTM, Suzuki Contingency – Rocky Mountain Race Gas
- ROUND 11 – DIAMONDBACK MX – JOHN COEN MEMORIAL AMA PRO-AM – JULY 23RD, 2023 – GasGas, Honda, Husky, KTM, Yamaha Contingency