Diamondback Motocross has a tradition of innovating new ways of racing, to keep the sport fun and exciting for the riders and the spectators. The Diamondback Dealer Shootout is just that, and exciting, and surprising to say the least.
Teams developed by companies, sponsors, or riders who team up on their own can participate in this event. This event is for bragging rights, cool swag and some awesome prizes.
Prior winners of this event are Big Boyz Toys (Motorcycle Dealer), NEMER CJDR (Car Dealer), B. Devries & Sons Concrete (Contractor), so who will it be this year??
What classes are eligible?
Diamondback has 8 categories of riders you can use.
- (1) PeeWee 50cc Rider
- (1) 65cc Rider
- (1) Mini Rider 85 or 100cc
- (1) Women Rider
- (1) Novice Rider
- (1) Amateur Rider
- (1) Expert Rider
- (1) Vet Rider (25+)
Who can sign up?
Any rider racing on Sunday in any class can sign up on a team. The teams MUST be set up in advance prior to the the start of the 1st Moto on Sunday, October 12th, 2019.
What does it cost?
$500 Per Team which includes all 8 team riders weekend,open practice, and Dealer Shootout passes, and 8 LIMITED EDITION T SHIRTS signifying participation in shootout. Additional team attendees add $15 for pass.
How does it work?
Team riders will be scored by results earned in Saturday’s event. Highest Points win.
Awards will be given to the Top 3 Teams, all 8 positions.
Other awards will be given for on track actions but we can’t tell you what they are!
- HoleShots are good right? Umm maybe not, our Shootout Wheel will be spun as the rider start the race determining whether a point is deducted or added to their score!
Inverted or Not?
Rider lineup for next race can be inverted by race finish. It all depends on the roll of the dice!
Rider who performs the longest wheelie around the track will get an extra 5 bonus points towards their teams final results. Must be on their race bike.
Prizes and Awards
- Top three teams will receive the Chrome Plated Diamondback Dealer Shootout award for all 8 riders.
- The Winning Team will also get their team name and riders names on the ONLINE WEBSITE Diamondback Perpetual Diamond Award.
- All Team Racers will receive the Diamondback Dealer Shootout Sticker for their bike.
- Shootout Prizes from our great sponsors!